Sunday, May 31, 2009

SUMMER BEGINNINGS


Yard Work, Yard Work, and more Yard Work. Audrey loves to help. I think that's what you call it anyway is 'help'


Hanging out with G-ma in the hammock is also fun.


Addy is becoming more and more alert. She loves her Daddy.

Another favorite of Audrey's is playing in the puddles after the rain storms. 

Grandpa came to visit all the way from Indiana!! Audrey loved having grandpa here and still talks about him everyday. She's always wanting to go to the airport to pick him up again.

Our little Addy Lynn Petersen was blessed May 24th.

Jump Jump Jump I think Audrey could live on the tramp.

Daddy's Girls!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the gardening pictures. Ya, I think I'm adjusting to two, but sometimes I still feel like I'm running around like a crazy person! Especially when I try to be brave and take both boys out myself with out Nat! Sometimes it goes so well and sometimes it's a catastrophe. How do you do going out with the two of them on your own? (Sorry, long comment I know!)

Kristen said...

Your girls are simply beautiful!!! You gotta love yard work, right??

Keith Cheryl Wheeler said...

I love all the updated pictures. There is always so much work to do outside, but it beats the winter any day. you are looking good too. I hope I can get back to shape after my baby is born as fast as you always do.

Amy said...

portefeuille miu miu
portefeuille prada
ceinture en cuir
ceinture en cuir armani
ceinture en cuir burberry
ceinture en cuir calvin klein
ceinture en cuir chanel
ceinture en cuir dior
ceinture en cuir dolce gabbana
ceinture en cuir ed hardy
ceinture en cuir fendi
ceinture en cuir hermes
ceinture en cuir levis
ceinture en cuir louis vuitton
ceinture en cuir prada
ceinture en cuir versace